New episodes every Sunday at 6 pm
local Swedish time (12 pm New York/Toronto, 9 am Los Angeles).
What's it like to be autistic and what's it like to have an autistic child?
Most of the stuff we've watched are parents talking about children, not letting them speak for themselves. Or, it's autistic persons talking about what it was like growing up. So, we decided the world needs a vlog where a mum and a kid talk with each other, not about each other.
45. Don't go blue!
36. Therapeutic tools at home
27. Special interests
46. Good support organizations
37. Depression and mental illness
47. Executive special: keeping order
29. Christmas special
48. Executive special: lack of motivation
39. "Hero moms"
30. Happy new Year
49. Executive special: working memory
40. Integrity and dignity
31. Sensory special: food
50. Executive special: flexible thinking
32. Sensory special: touch
51. Executive special: self-control
42. What we want you to know: kid
33. Sensory special: sound
52. Executive special: procastination
43. What we want you to know - parent
34. Sensory special: light
53. Answering viewers questions
44. Easter special
35. Sensory special: smell
20. Living in a special accomodation (LSS)
21. Special schools
22. Halloween special
27. Halloween special